Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday evening roundup

Piracy is alive and well on the West African coast.

Latin America is awash in renewable energy potential.

Cleveland gets peer-pressured into processing rape kits; ends up solving lots of crimes.

Britain's got some interesting politicians, too. Maybe not as many?

From the paleo-is-BS department: red meat is a diabetes risk factor.

Vogue editor fails veganism. I hate to invoke Darwinism, but it seems to fit her husband's predicament. 

Why test on animals when you can model on computers to better results.

A crazy-moving essay about a different kind of fatherhood.

I have a bitchy resting face and one of these days I will physically assault someone who tells me to smile.

High heels will hurt you. BTW, I think I've been to that podiatrist.

No comments: